Special issue Proposal
International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) encourages academicians to guest edit special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
General Information of the Special Issues:
- Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
- Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of IJIRAE are acceptable.
- Guest editors can eligible to co-publish the special issue with IJIRAE.
Proposals should contain:
- Name of the organizer/ Institute/University/etc. and details.
- Title of the special issue
- Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on
- Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area
- Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to IJIRAE) assuming the proposal is accepted.